This include the introduction of different types of home friendly beautiful natural flowers and lawn care.
Gardener Job Description
Our gardeners will be responsible for all general maintenance tasks related to the garden including planting new trees, servicing garden machinery, and conducting regular pruning of plants.
To succeed in this role, you should be physically fit and able to manage small and heavy machinery, and possess in-depth knowledge of effective gardening techniques.
- Maintain and grow the garden to ensure it meets specific requirements and expectations.
- Perform basic maintenance such as mowing the lawn and disposing of garbage.
- Plant and nurture new trees and flowers.
- Work with hand tools and basic light machinery such as plant vehicles, and small diggers.
- Service all garden equipment and machinery.
- Provide guidance to management on matters related to the garden.
- Advise management on the costs of plants and garden necessities with detailed written quotations and reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ proven experience in a similar role.
- Ability to handle a range of horticultural machinery and powered hand tools.
- In-depth knowledge of plants and gardening techniques.
- Friendly personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid understanding of health and safety rules and legislation.